With over 11 years of experience, our team has delivered incredible deliver results
~ 5.000.000 $
They received support
Year of operation
Who We Are
Our mission is to help create a bright future for children experiencing severe health complications. For the past 11 years, we have been doing everything that we can to help children with these severe issues. By organizing events and programs, we built relationships with foreign doctors and clinics. In turn, a collective of medical providers and institutions gathered together to create the Health Fund for Children of Armenia — more effectively administering medicine and implementing institutional reforms in the Republic of Armenia and the Republic of Artsakh.
What We Do
- The Fund finances the treatment of children with severe health problems living in the Republic of Armenia and the Republic of Artsakh through fundraising.
- By collaborating with leading international clinics and doctors, the Fund provides children with necessary treatment by well-renowned Armenian medical providers and institutions.
- The Fund upgrades and modernizes medical institutions and organizes training for medical staff.
- The Fund conducts research in healthcare and nonprofit sectors and submits legislative proposals on needed reforms.
About the Team
President of the Board of Trustees of the Fund
Artak Beglaryan is the State Minister of the Republic of Artsakh. Through programs and collective efforts, he assists children with severe health problems and implements institutional reforms in the Republic of Armenia and the Republic of Artsakh.
Armen (Armos) Martirosyan
Founder and Director of the Fund
Armen (Armos) Martirosyan is an independent expert on social law, collaborating with famous international organizations. For 11 years, he has provided medical attention to children with severe health problems. He specializes in fundraising events and established the Health Fund for Children of Armenia with the goal of promoting the healthcare system development in the Republic of Armenia and the Republic of Artsakh, as well as establishing humanitarian aid.
Your donation is a beacon of hope in children’s lives, giving them a chance to live.
Your donation will help children experiencing:
1) childhood cancer and blood disorders,
2) kidney and liver transplants,
3) chronic respiratory diseases,
4) immune system disorders,
5) and other life-threatening diseases.